Friday, November 20, 2009

Gifts

This years gifts aren't as silly as last year


So I finished bagging up all the Christmas gifts I'm delivering to my family this week. I am pretty proud of myself, everything is made by me! Well, mostly everything. One brother won't use anything I knit so he got jams and an awesome antique store find. Everyone else- homespun!! When I was washing everything and had it laying out to dry Justin wanted me to take a picture and I never got around to it...arg! Oh well, I'll post pictures of the new stuff I'm working on when I get back from California. I still have four more hedgehogs to make, but those will get done on the drive down.

Fran- you're gift is finally done (yeah)!! It's up to Justin to get it sent out while I'm gone. I hope you enjoy it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited !