Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Lily and Lila's Room


Radical rug

Felt flowers


Many pictures of the tree





So it isn't all put together yet, but the tree is painted and most of the flowers are cut. I also took a picture of the rad rug my friend Danyelle made for us. I'm going to use this by the base of the tree if there is room with the second crib built. Otherwise it will go to the left of the tree by the window. This is just a picture of those things. The bird mobiles made of old jeans aren't pictured, neither are the adorable hooks but that's just because they're not hung yet- due to the impending placement of the second crib.
I still haven't found curtains that I like, so the windows are bare. By Sunday I want the flowers nailed to the wall and the room to look more set up. My mom is making the leaves for the tree and I need to get a couple wall shelves to paint brown and get hung. This is a lot of work, but it's so much fun to have everything handmade.

No comments: