Sunday, September 27, 2009

Hand in Glove


What a clever title! So my latest project is to knit a pair of gloves for a birthday present. I bought a beautiful Noro- Silk Garden sock yarn. The blend is 40% Lamb's Wool, 25% Silk, 25% Nylon and 10% Kid Mohair. I think the left glove is turning out wonderfully. I just have to knit 7 more rows for the pinky and stitch it all up! Then it's off to the right glove. The finger lengths are long for my hand, but I've been told I have very small hands! It's a little freakish!
Work is good but creations in the kitchen are a little lacking. I haven't been motivated to really cook or bake. I'm hoping this comes back in the next couple of weeks. I'm just sort of getting by with making the bare minimum for Justin. Poor guy...

*oh, this is my last weekend being under 30!!

No comments: