Sunday, August 7, 2011

I've gone Posting Mad!!





I knit in traffic. Confession, my morning commute during the school year yields socks and scarves. ONLY when we are completely stopped, which is often- my 26 mile commute takes one hour each way. I am stopped quite a bit. So these socks...the green pair are gorgeous and I've knit three pairs already- old Aracuna stash. The grey with pink toe are Christmas gifts for my girls- stockings for their stockings!! It's alpaca from the owner of Canvas Works little hobby farm. I love them. And the fraternal twins are Noro scrap. I am debating whether I should give them as a gift since they're quite mismatched. I love them, I'd put them on my baby but you never know.

The scarf was a gift for a friend of mine that moved to Prague- it's cold there. It's the Rivulet Scarf from IK. It is the second scarf I've ever knit. I hate making scarves- they are really boring in my opinion, but again- it was well suited for the driving conditions!!

No comments: