Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Super Awesome Fun Day!!


I dislike clowns but I LOVE Fremont!

Be afraid...
Look he got me.
I guess you are supposed to poke out his eye... Poke his eye, pick his nose- it's all the same!


Justin doesn't like his face on the internet, so this is the best I could do!



Comrades Unite! Go eat gelato and pizza bagels today!
This guy is on sale for $250,000.00 I want to buy him.
What they should really do is break him up into 6 billion little pieces and disperse it evenly among the masses.



Fremont, WA is crazy. These sculptures and statues abound. It was wicked fun!!

3 comments:

D.L. said...

Oh man Fremont looks like so much fun!
These statues are incredible!
My favorite pic is the one of you hanging on to the one eyed guys finger. Hilarious!
I wanna go there next time we visit.

Eskapefromme said...

What the devil?! Is everyone in that town on LSD? That's so awesome! If I ever have my own bridge I'm definitely going to get a troll to put under it.

Idle Hands said...

Yeah it's rad. There are also bronze statues of 3 billy goats. I heard in the early summer there is a parade where everyone rides bikes nude with painted bodies!! Eek