Thursday, July 16, 2009

Day 2- Mission Kind of Accomplished

Well, I finished one and a half baby socks during my time allotted to self-less knitting! There were a couple interruptions though- old students calling and the best...I bought Ulysses a swimming pool!! Only the best for my dog- I got him a 5' plastic one with a slide!! Okay, the pool is 5' in diameter, it's only like 8" deep. In retrospect I should've passed on the slide so he had more area to swim in, but it is cool. I really enjoy it as well, until he mucks it up with all the jumping in and jumping out.


This is Tank again, see I told you he is really suffering. Poor, poor noble kitty. He's always been like this though (pre-dog). Justin and I used to want to dress him up like a Vietnam Vet in front of a P.O.W. flag for our Christmas cards. He is a tortured soul...

No comments: