Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Regime

This is a lemon sponge cake I made from allrecipes.com. It tastes great and was super simple to make- however it's a little flat!

So to defeat the purpose of my workout regime I bake and cook and knit all day. I really want to finish Justin's sweater but I seriously can't watch another show on Lifetime.com. You have to get up every break to make it full screen (terrible) and the dog and cats are super needy. I think I'll need to get disciplined and just ignore them.
Oh yeah, the workout regime is going strong, but today was drizzling and I couldn't focus watching Justin standing in the rain with the dog this morning. So, I set up a full length mirror in the garage, brought my jump rope and danced/jump roped for 30 minutes. It was super fun and I think I prefer this to running. In fact, I know I do. This was a great start to the day!
Now if only I can keep out of the kitchen...

No comments: