Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Random Postings

How many people does it take to change a baby?



This was a good botched together meal on Sunday. It's couscous, zucchinni and yellow squash, chopped roma tomatoes with a balsamic reduction over a bed of lettuce with mozzarella shavings on top. The zucchini, squash and lettuce is all from my garden.


Well, today is day 3 for summer task elimination. On the agenda is running and knitting- my goal is to finish Justin's sweater today or tomorrow. We didn't really do much this weekend which is nice because during the great house rush of '09 that was all we did every weekend.

One radical thing we did was go to a crust punk party. The hosts of the party, Justin and I were the oldest people there by far and instead of being my usual critical self I had a great time. Crust punk kids never change, they always look like crust punk kids- washed out black, future/apocalypse hair cuts and all the props- someone brought a dog! One of Justin's friends said they looked like extras from Waterworld!! It was fun though, they were cute and I really enjoyed the only band we stayed in the basement to watch. We had to evacuate because one of the crusties pushed in front of Justin and I and then farted (big time).

No comments: